From 25th till 28th August, researchers from various disciplines being interested in the Baltic Sea Region will get the opportunity to discuss Sustainable Development in BSR. Nine different themes will be presented during the BUP Symposium 2020:
- Theme 1: Climate Change and Renewable Energy
- Theme 2: Sustainable Societies
- Theme 3: Sustainable Water Resources
- Theme 4: Urban-Rural Development
- Theme 5: Sustainable Mobility
- Theme 6: Circular Economy
- Theme 7: Sustainable Tourism
- Theme 8: Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)
- Theme 9: Sustainable Food Systems
Go through the following link http://www.bupsymposium2020.se/program to find a programme for a particular theme.
Falling into the category of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD), ESSSR will share it insights on 26th August. Meet the head of the coordination team Franziska Wolf with the contribution “Infusing sustainability in higher education – introducing the European School of Sustainability Science and Research (ESSSR)” to learn more about the ESSSR actions and key achievements.