The Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, currently being produced, is the world´s largest editorial project on sustainability ever undertaken. It is to be completed by 2021.
In the framework of COP 25 in Madrid, the volume on SDG 13 “Climate Action” has been launched.
We are happy to inform you that as part of this process, the following entries are available for free download till December 31 throught the links below:
- Climate Change Effects on Human Rights
- Climate Refugees: Why Measuring the Immeasurable Makes Sense Beyond Measure
- Financial Market Services: Finance Flows for Climate Change Adaptation
Please feel free to forward these links to friends, colleagues or anyone else you would like to share this with. The Springer Reference social media team has posted about the first entry on Twitter and Facebook. Please do retweet, like, share, or comment:
More information on the Encyclopedia and on the forthcoming volumes can be seen at: https://www.springer.com/series/15893.
We are looking for suitably qualified colleagues to act as “authors” for the volumes.
This is an honorary, i.e. non-paid position, but entails a wide visibility since the names and affiliation of the authors will appear on the publication both in print, as well as on the online version, which they will be able to access free of any charges. Contributions to the Encyclopedia are peer-reviewed and hence officially count for promotion and tenure purposes.
In case you and your colleagues wish to contribute to one of the volumes being prepared now, please feel free to contact the respective editors, who are:
- Prof. Tony Wall: Tony Wall <t.wall( at )chester.ac.uk> for SDGs 2, 3, 8, 5, 17
- Prof. Luciana Brandli <brandli( at )upf.br">brandli( at )upf.br> for SDGs 7, 9, 11, 12
- Prof. Pinar Ozuyar <pozuyar( at )gmail.com">pozuyar( at )gmail.com> for SDGs 1, 4, 10, 16
- Prof. Anabela Azul <amjrazul( at )ci.uc.pt">amjrazul( at )ci.uc.pt> for SDGs 6, 13, 14, 15
You are welcome to take part on the largest editorial project on sustainability ever undertaken. If you are interested or would like to put questions, you may as well find our contact datails here.